Wednesday, September 4, 2013

The beauty of a new daughter...

When we began to pray for Ryan's wife we never realized the power of those prayers 24 years ago! We began to pray when he was in the womb. We didn't know if he was a boy but we prayed nevertheless for the spouse of this child I was carrying and couldn't wait to hold!

When God brought Lauren into Ryan's life in February 2012 we anticipated that she was the one! I had longed for that day! The day that Ryan would give his heart to another for life. She is a princess for sure!

When Lauren's mom and sister held the wedding shower I was still in the states. I am so happy that I was! Renee and I traveled by Greyhound to make the trip a little less stressful. We were able to go to the shower and also the Anchor Church's first water baptisimal and church picnic. It was such a great weekend! So thrilled it all worked out!









No comments:

Post a Comment