Wednesday, September 4, 2013

A blast from the past!

It has been a long time that I have been involved in a Vacation Bible School! I am so delighted that before I left for Costa Rica I was able to be a crew leader at Grace Kingdom Rock! In Jamaica we had children's ministry trainings and special Sunday services for children, but the thought of having a week long VBS is somewhat foreign to their thinking. Kid's Krusades could take place when missions teams came from the states but for a church to host a VBS would be somewhat difficult.

Grace Kingdom Rock was truly awesome! I worked at the church till 5:30, the church provided dinner and then I needed to be in place at 6:15. Needless to say I was exhausted but exhilerated! I felt like I had put in 100 hours at the church that week. I wouldn't trade it for a minute though!













No comments:

Post a Comment