Sunday, December 2, 2012

..happy birthday to me!

If birthdays happened more than once a year I don't know if I could handle it! I started celebrating on Thursday and maybe I will have to go back to work tomorrow to rest up! haha!

When I arrived at work on Thursday, the toddlers were lined up against the gym wall and when I entered the room, they started singing and hugging me. Happy Birthday Miss Debby! At noon I am responsible for the kindergarten and when I arrived at that location they sang and hugged as well. The staff had a salad bar luncheon for my birthday on Thursday and so that was fun with 3 different desserts. I then went to my afternoon responsibilities in the infant room and the teachers had made me a card with the babies fingerprints! It is adorable!

Friday when I arrived at work, the toddlers repeated their love, the kindergarten repeated their wishes and I was loved on all day! That evening a pastor friend and his wife, along with Denny picked me up at work and we went to an Amish flea market to shop and eat! what fun we had! lots of fun, lots of laughter, lots of wishes!

On Saturday we met another pastor and his wife for breakfast, went Christmas shopping and for the evening enjoyed Christmas at the Forge! One of my very favorite Christmas productions of all. It is top notch.


 While we lived in Jamaica, I watched it online because Ryan was in the choir and the symphony, this was my 5th year to see it. It is tremendous! When the snow falls during "Sleigh Ride" every part of me wants to jump up and squeal!

 
When you first drive onto the campus you see the beautiful trees and candles in the windows. It is a beautiful sight.
 
 

No comments:

Post a Comment