Thursday, April 25, 2013

...recitals...one of my favorite things!

I have to admit I am a recital junkie! I love all kinds! piano, percussion, guitar, anything, but especially violin!

Ryan began violin lessons at the age of 4 and Renee began at 3. Through the years I have been to many a recital and have loved every one! I have the programs to show for it!

This week we were able to attend Renee's string ensemble recital and it was wonderful! I am so proud of her. As of today she is majoring in English Literature and now has a minor with violin performance. So very proud of her.



Last week Renee asked her dad if she could play one of her pieces in the service where he was preaching and of course that was a real treat. She needed to see if she had it together for a performance this week. No better place than to do it in church with a very warm crowd! She did really well and when she auditioned that piece along with another yesterday the professor clapped and said Bravo! Very well done!






No comments:

Post a Comment