Tuesday, July 9, 2013

I have 2 people waiting for me in Costa Rica!

Well actually a person and a puppy! But I guess I can call her a person, I mean she has feelings, a heart that ticks, and love, lots of love! Denn said she is a joy! I believe he isn't as lonely as before! She is good company.

Who is this second person, puppy I am writing about and haven't even met in person yet? Her name is LLo~LLo. It is pronounced Joe Joe! In Spanish a double ll is pronounced rough like Joe. In Spain it is a soft sound like YO. So if I take her to Spain her name becomes YO~YO! Oh I love her so much already!

I have only met her on Skype. I think she is becoming acquainted with my voice, at least I hope so. I sure do hope Denn brings her to the airport to get me in August. Some people arrive with balloons, others with bouquets, me....I wanna hug LLo~LLo! Well I really want to hug Denn first and LLo~LLo second!

LLo~LLo is trilingual! She comes from Korean missionaries that are leaving the country. She speaks Spanish and she also speaks English, though not as well. She is so smart.

No comments:

Post a Comment